Acing External Identity Management – Workshop
- 20 July | 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Connect, collaborate, and engage – understand how to securely bring external users into your organisation with Microsoft Azure AD.
Doing business with your customers and partners is a way of life. How do you make it easy and safe for them to connect, collaborate, and engage?
Users expect frictionless sign-in and authentication experiences, but organisations have to balance this experience with keeping customer data secure.
Learn how you can use Microsoft Azure AD (B2B and B2C) technologies to create flexible customer single sign-on and authentication flows that work across multiple platforms, while providing unparalleled security and scalability.
Attend this two-hour face-to-face workshop to:
- Learn how you can sign in any user from any identity provider, consumer, or enterprise
- See demos of Azure AD B2B and B2C in action and learn from real-life user case studies
- Understand how to customise and control the user experience and the flow of information
- Learn how Azure supports MFA, conditional access, GDPR data requests, and compliance
- Find the best solution – B2B, B2C, or a hybrid solution – for your business scenario
Book your place
Marcus Idle is Kocho’s Head of External Identity. Marcus is passionate about bringing cloud and external identity to life to solve business problems for our clients.